Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Oh, what our life has become...

Now that Landon as walking, it has only added height to his ability to get in to things. He is now reaching drawers and handles that he couldn't reach before, and it has opened up a whole new world of excitment and treasures for this little boy.

We tried to put boxes in the way to block his access, but that merely slowed him down a bit. However, it did put our food storage to some use.





So now, this is what our kitchen has become:



On the bright side, maybe that lock will keep me out of the refrigerator.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Coco said...

The fun of kids. I like those locks. I never even looked into things like that. At least when they are Noah's age they know if mom says No too many times then comes time out.

The pictures are great memories though.

Poulsen Family said...

What a stinker!

What are those two above comments about, I haven't clicked them, you might want to delete them...strange.

Chris and Hilary said...

I don't know what the deal is with those comments. I didn't know what they were so I didn't click on them. Probably some spammers. Darn spammers!

Blythe said...

Landon is so adorable! It looks like you have your hands full. Good luck!

The Olsens said...

Those locks are a great idea. I am going to go get some for Scott right now! ...he loves treasures. We looked in your fridge. What are you trying to stay away from in the fridge? the country crock or what ever was in the Tupperware? I am now thirsty after looking though. I loved all the juice!