Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh Sweet Sadie...


For those of you who don't already know, Ashley and I are teaming up and participating in the Oh Sweet Sadie! Art and Gift Show this weekend. I have gone to several of these shows over the last year and finally decided to participate. They are fantastic! Each show blows me away with all the creativity and things to see. There is something for everyone; home decor, food, jewelry, art, photography, clothing, shoes, designer jeans, tons of things for children and babies, magnet boards of all sorts, and much MUCH more. There is a childcare room if you don't have someone to watch the little ones, so there is no excuse not to come.

So if you live in the area (or anywhere surrounding it) stop by to check out mine and Ashley's booth, and stay to see all the other awesome booths...but mostly come to see ours. he he

5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

good luck you guys!!!

A said...

Hil,
I will obviously not be able to attend, but I was just curious as to what you will have at your booth? Ang

Anonymous said...

Boy, I wish I could go. I'm sure you'll do great!

A said...

Just wanted to say that Crystal is having a girl and she's due the 29 of this month. Anyone in your fam pregnant that I should know about?

Chris and Hilary said...

Nope! No one is pregnant in my family. I am pretty sure that everyone is done having kids except for me, and on some days I think I might be too! he he :)