Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, baby boy!

On March 9th our little Landon turned 2! Oh, how the time flies. This kid is a crack up and has more energy and spunk than ever. He spent the day playing with cousins and running all over the place with new toys, and was pretty worn out by the end of the day.







Thanks to my Mom and Chelsea for helping me make Landon's cute cake! Okay, let's be honest. They did pretty much the whole thing.



A big THANK YOU to all of our family that came to celebrate with Landon. We love you!



Happy Birthday, Landon! We love you and can't get enough of your fun personality.





And finally, the moment I have been dreading for the last two years...

Potty Training. Wish us luck! We're going to need it.

6 comments:

AllyPally said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!! I love his "TRAIN" training pants!! SO CUTE!! I love the color of his hair! Who's side did that come from? We need to catch up!!

The Fords said...

Happy Birthday Landon!! I love the cake!! I wish I could make something like that. Good luck with the potty training! :)

Blythe said...

Landon just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Looks like he had a super fun birthday...that cake is pretty amazing!

matesen said...

I can't believe that your baby boy is already two! He is so dang cute!

brees said...

He is just darling! You have to tell me where you got the Thomas balloon??? Brandon's little boy LOVES Thomas too, it is almost his birthday!!

Your family is just darling Hillary! I love when you update:)

Poulsen Family said...

K, Chris, what is up with your hair? Hehehe. I can say it cause I'm your sister. Any way, give that little guy a hug from us. And one note of advice for the potty training...don't rush it and don't get frustrated if he doesn't get it right away. No underwear worked the best for Bryant and backward on the toilet with cheerios as star ships. He liked to destroy them with his "yellow light saber". K, probably too much info.