Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween...


We really had a blast trick or treating with Landon this year. That boy knows how it's done! He didn't waste any time running from door to door and by the time we were on our way back he was so tired he wanted to be carried. He stopped and handed me his pumpkin full of candy and said, "Here Mama, you can hold. You can say 'trick or treat'." Poor kid wore himself out! He got to go out with a bunch of his cousins and it was really fun watching them have such a good time together. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures.






Although, as you can see, Landon doesn't cooperate well when it comes to having his picture taken. SO... I had to take what I could get!










Landon and his cousin Aaron were buddies the whole night!

We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

4 comments:

The Moons said...

Cute little Landon!! I am loving the brunette hair madam! You really do look great! How are you feeling?

The Fords said...

Happy Halloween! I love landon's cute pirate costume!!

Poulsen Family said...

LoVE that cute costume! The stash is killer!

AllyPally said...

OH MY HECK!!! He is so CUTE!!! I miss you!! How is the baby? Are you going to new moon tonight?