Wednesday, August 29, 2007

And....I'M IT!

I have officially been tagged... TAH DAH!!

4 Jobs I have had:

1. Bagger/Checker at IGA
2. Britney Spears Concert Tour
3. "Debt Counselor" at Consumers First
4. Receptionist for 1800conacts

4 Movies I could watch over and over:

1. Saving Silverman ("Cominawayeehah!")
2. Garden State ("You have to listen to this song, it will change your life, I swear")
3. Anchorman ("Lanolin? Isn't that some sort of sheep's wool?)
4. Christmas Vacation ("Little full, lotta of sap....there's a lotta sap in here.")

4 Places I have lived:

1. Herriman, UT
2. St. George, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Bluffdale, UT (doesn't look like I have managed to make it out of Utah)

4 Favorite TV Shows:

1. SCRUBS
2. Dr. 90210
3. Reba (That's right....Reba!)
4. Dancing with the Stars/So you think you can dance (they're basically the same show, right?)

4 Places I have been:

1. New York City, NY
2. Belize
3. Cozumel, Mexico
4. Chicago, IL

4 Favorite Foods :

1. Chicken Alfredo
2. PF Chang's Mongolian Beef
3. Crab (drenched in butter!)
4. Chocolate Pie

Websites I check often:

1. MSN.com (for the latest in celebrity gossip)
2. Yahoo! Mail
3. 1800contacts Mail
4. Blogger

4 Hobbies I enjoy

1. Reading
2. Singing
3. Card Making
4. Making Bows (for babies, not for myself)

2 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I'd love to see some of your bows!

Chris and Hilary said...

Okay! I will take some pictures and post them.