Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lemon Chicken

Alright all you recipe gurus, I have a new one for you! I haven't actually tried it YET, but my brother made it for my Dad and my Dad thought it was awesome (which says a lot, because my Dad doesn't like anything that is made by anyone other than my Mom) Anyway, if you try it out before I do, let me know what you think. My bro said it tastes very similar to the lemon chicken at PF Changs...I figure if it tastes ANYTHING like the lemon chicken from PF Changs you can't go wrong.

I suppose you could serve it with either rice or noodles. :)

Here you go!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_19367,00.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH how you tease with your references to PF Changs....mmmmm....orange chicken.....Oh, anyway back to reality. Looks yummy, I'll try it and let you know how it turns out!

Poulsen Family said...

We tried this tonight...I wasn't crazy about the lemon curd flavor, and I wonder if you could use the same recipe with an orange marmalade or something similar to do orange chicken. Now..I don't have a zester so it may have tasted better with the lemon zest.