Monday, June 9, 2008

And we're back...

It was a crazy trip, but we managed to only run out of gas once, and made it home with only two traffic citations. So the trip was eventful to say the least. There are about 467 pictures from the trip and waaay too much to document in just one post so I figured I would break them up in to several posts as to not bore everyone to the point that you don't check back again.

As for now, I have about 16 loads of laundry to do, so I need to get to gettin'! But I will leave you with one picture from the trip that documents one of our proudest moments as parents.

The best part is, he's not a "picker." He just likes to see just how far he can cram his finger up his little shnoz.

4 comments:

Coco said...

What a cute pic. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am excited to hear about your trip, sounds exciting.

Poulsen Family said...

He totally learned that from his Grandpa Roller.

Blythe said...

That is one of the greatest pictures ever taken! You should frame it to use as a humiliation tactic when he's in high school.

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Hey thats an awesome backpack he is in... Where did you get that? Brandon