Sunday, November 9, 2008

Can you hear me now?

Alright, now that we are private I will get to posting!

Let's start with Halloween. This year was a riot with Landon. Knowing he was going to be a lion, we started teaching him what a lion says early, so by Halloween he had it down. Anytime someone said anything to the effect of "Are you a lion?" he would fire back with a loud "Raaar!!" The yelling he did on his own, we didn't teach him that part. And let's be honest, with the tights he was wearing, he was pretty far from frightening.


We let him trick or treat a few houses and after about three doors he had "trick or treat!" or something pretty close to it down as well. I think taking him trick or treating was just as much fun as when I used to go myself...especially because he did all the work, but I still got the candy.











The week before Halloween we went to a Trunk-or-Treat where Landon had these pictures done. They show his vast array of facial expressions.

8 comments:

brees said...

OH MY GOSH! Those pictures of your little lion are priceless. I can't believe how big he is getting. So cute!!!

Coco said...

those are really cute pictures

Snell Familia said...

Those pictures are sooo cute. That costume is awesome! Hey, I need Chelsea's e-mail. She left a comment for me to invite her in my blog, but the genius didn't leave her address!!!
lindsay

Carrie and Brandon Petersen said...

Cute pictures. I love the lion outfit.

Brynnie said...

So cute. I love the many faces. Reminds me of you!

Francine said...

That was fast! Thanks for the invite. It was fun to get to know you a little tonight. Now I can say hi when I drop Aspen and Bentley off at nursery. What a great lion costume! Your little Landon looked super cute in it.

matesen said...

What cute pictures! He is such an adorable little boy!

Blythe said...

Landon looks so unbelievably cute! What adorable pictures. I look forward to the day when I have kids to do all the trick-or-treating work for me...people seem to look down on a 28-year-old knocking on doors and asking for candy. What's SO wrong with wanting a little candy on Halloween?