Saturday, January 17, 2009

One whole year...

For those of you who remember this post, I would like to announce that I have officially gone without biting my nails for one solid year. That's right. I kicked that habit, and I kicked it good! Not sure why I was able to do it this time when I have tried to quit so many times before. Was a "New Year's resolution" really all I needed? I'm not sure, but today I went out and bought myself an array of nail polish to celebrate. So if next time you see me I have florescent orange nails, you will know why.

7 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Wooo HOOO!! Awesome!

Zoe's Attic said...

Way to go Hilary! Proud of ya!

brees said...

Congrats!! Now if I could just stop picking my hair.......... ha!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

That is funny! Good for you for kicking that habit!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, I wish I could say the same. You are my hero!!

The Fords said...

Hey! That was fun talking with you last night on facebook! I really appreciated all of the advice.:) I love how cute your lil' family is!

Neil and Roxy said...

I roo am a nail biter, congrats tghat is such an accomplishment.The on;y way I could quit is to have fake nails on. I am so happy for you:)