Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Independence Day...

It's about time! My blogging skills are really just going down the drain these days. I had intentions of posting these pictures the very next day, and that clearly did not happen. Sigh. Oh well! Regardless, we had a very fun 4th of July this year. We barbequed with our good friends The Halvorsens then headed over to Riverton Park for the festivities. Landon loved the fireworks this year and is having a hard time comprehending that he can't see more until next year. It was fun watching his reactions to all the bright lights and loud sounds.

Here are some pictures from the park.

Landon, clearly having a grand ol' time.

Our cute friends Jon and Kelly

One of Duncan for good measure.

Landon looking fierce with his awesome glow-in-the-dark sword and remnants of his black eye.

Our whole family. It is rare that you see us all in once picture.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th!

4 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I'm glad you posted them even if it is almost August. We got one of those light sabers at the fair this year, aren't they cool. They last for a while too!

The Fords said...

Wow! I can't believe how long chris's hair is. I almost didn't recognize him!
Looks like you guys had an awesome 4th! I'm not very good at posting anymore either.
You wrote me on facebook asking if steve's in Canada. yeah, he is. He's been gone the entire summer. Luckily, he'll be home in two weeks!! It's been really hard, but i think it's a good prep for me for pharm school.

The Fords said...

Oh and I didn't know you knew jon and Kelly! I freak'n love that girl!

Poulsen Family said...

Thanks Hillary, I just used spray paint. It was quick easy clean up too...I just wish I could do more major things like paint the house refinish the kitchen, put in new tile etc. *sigh* one day I will own a home.