Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Alaskan Wildlife

Here is some of the wildlife we caught on camera while in Valdez.

You can always tell where the Sea Lions are about to come up because there will be a group of seagulls waiting at the surface to try and steal a fish from it's mouth.The salmon were running while we were there so it was prime time to catch a glimpse of other animals doing some fishing.



This guy decided to take a nap in the middle of the parking lot, so he counts as wildlife too, right?




3 comments:

Roberts Family said...

Wow! Those are awesome photos!! I wish I could've been taking them instead of looking at them on YOUR blog!! Sounds like a way fun trip! Sooooo jealous

shreevit2beaver said...

I would have to agree, those are great prictures. Glad you guys had a great time there.

Uno said...

Hello Roller Family...

This is Elder Roller's long lost missionary companion...

I stumbled upon your blog while visiting Elder Petersen's blog..

I hope all is well...Chris are you on Facebook? Email me it would be cool to talk

Much love

E. Gabriel Chard