Monday, April 30, 2007

Tasty chicken nuggets

I thought I would pass along another recipe my sister had me try out. It is home made chicken nuggets and not only are they addicting, but they aren't full of all kinds of animal parts and what not like the ones at McDonalds. I made them about two weeks ago and Chris loved them, and we have had them about three times since. (I know, I need to try more recipes so we don't eat the same things all the time)

Here is the link:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_24909,00.html

Happy eating!

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

hmmmm...we'll have to try that one out. You've got to try the beef carnita recipe I have on my site now. It's super yummy!

Anonymous said...

I have an awesome recipe for italien chicken that is so tender and juicy. I'll send that on to you so you can add variety. Its delish!

Poulsen Family said...

We had this a little while ago, and all I can say is super yum! Jacob and the kids really liked them!